TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any person logging on to or using this site, ("the visitor") has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use and these constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between the visitor and Ceearrealty.com and/or Ceear Realty & Infrastructure Private Limited, its Subsidiary Companies and Group Companies (collectively "Ceear").
- Ceearrealty.com is a site giving information about Ceear Realty & Infrastructure Private Limited. It is expressly understood and agreed to by the visitor to Ceearrealty.in that the site is meant only for information about Ceear and is not against any monetary or valuable consideration.
- The visitor is advised to browse through all the information on the website. The visitor is presumed to have read all the Terms and Conditions and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of logging onto the website and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any visitor wheresoever situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- Ceearrealty.com provides information assuming bonafide intentions of a visitor and not for any malafide, illegal, indecent or ill-intentions meant to harass injure or embarrass the receiver.
- In case any person / visitor receives any harassment, injury, ill-intentions or malafide acts, Ceear is fully and completely indemnified by the visitor for all the costs and consequences of such claims/allegations and Ceear, their promoters, directors, employees and agents shall not be held responsible and the visitor alone shall be responsible for all such and similar consequences.
- Ceear uses all diligence, skill and expertise available with them to perform this duty but does not accept or undertake any express or implied warranty or of whatsoever nature and Ceear disclaims all or any errors and mistakes to the fullest extent. Ceear does not warrant that the information offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Ceear shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- The visitor has by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, e-mail addresses as identification to Ceear through the website, on phone, fax or e-mail, deemed to have consented and has expressly and irrevocably authorised Ceear to use, reveal, analyse, display and transmit all information and documents as may be required by it. Ceear reserves the right to refuse/cancel any forms, information, e-mails. The visitor represents and warrants that he has provided true, accurate, current and complete information about himself and it any information is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Ceear has reasons to believe/suspect that to be so, Ceear has the right to take any action it deems appropriate without limitation.
- The visitor represents and warrants that he/she are fully aware of the laws of the Country/States he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is not violating, nor attempting to violate, any law and indemnifies fully Ceear against any action, loss or consequences for his/her (or at his/her behest) illegal conduct or participation in illegal or fraudulent act/scheme.
- The contents, service marks, graphic images, buttons, layout, information, text, opinions and material contained in this web site are the exclusive property of Ceear Realty & infrastructure Private Limited and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, imitate publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from Ceear Realty & infrastructure Private Limited. Facility to print an article or portion of text material on this website through computer / electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Ceear and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
- Notwithstanding any word, term or language used herein above, Buyer's Guide or in FAQ or at any place on the site or in e-mails exchanged with the visitor for processing his/her requests, suggesting/implying a meaning in the sense of creating or seeming to create a contract or commitment between Ceear and the visitor, it is clarified, understood and agreed that Ceear through this Web Site, does not intend to make any offer, proposal, contract and no visitor or the recipient of information has any right or claim legally associated with Ceear nor claim to be a purchaser as defined/ used as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence or access of the visitor. The visitor is not entitled to claim any damages or costs nor is the visitor entitled to claim any remedy by way of specific performance as between two contracting parties in a contract.
- If Ceear has reasons to believe/suspect any illegal or unlawful activity on the part of the visitor directly or indirectly, Ceear has the right to take any action it deems appropriate, including without limitation.
- Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms and Conditions, Disclaimers and in FAQ elsewhere in the site, waiver by Ceear to the visitor or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any visitor shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant.
- It is possible that other visitors may violate the terms and conditions and may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the service resulting in some bonafide visitors getting involuntarily exposed to offensive and obscene materials. Although Ceear always endeavours and shall continue to endeavour to provide a secure environment for the web-site, it may be possible for some others to obtain personal information about the bonafide visitors without the authority, consent or knowledge of Ceear through illegal means. Ceear shall never be held liable or responsible by any visitor if any such other person having illegally obtained personal information uses it to harass or injure a bonafide visitor. Visitors are advised to carefully select such information that they may not like to give to Ceear and should refrain from doing so.
- Ceear has the right to reproduce, monitor, disclose any transmission or information received and made to this web site. Visitors may be sent information on improvement and changes made in the web-site through their addresses and e-mail addresses. Any visitor who may not desire to receive e-mail from Ceear may give clear instructions.
- The visitor shall not use or post any computer programmes in connection with his/her use of Ceear that contain destructive features, such as viruses anomalies self- destruct mechanisms, time/logic bombs, worms , Trojan horses etc.Ceear does not allow any bots or scripts on the server, whether they are benign or destructive in intent.
- Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall Ceear, their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained, any transmission made through this site and news groups, even if Ceear and/or its employees or directors have been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
- The visitor indemnifies and undertakes to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ceear and Ceear, their promoters, directors, employees, agents and third parties for any actions, claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including legal fee) made by third party claiming and/or alleging misuse fraud or theft of his/her e-mail identity or any information given to Ceear and Ceear, their promoters, directors, employees, agents and third parties and/or relating to or arising out of his/her logging onto the website Ceear and/or any breach of any of the terms and conditions stated herein and the visitor irrevocably accepts full responsibility to pay/reimburse Ceear for all such claims/damages/costs and this obligation of indemnity survives termination of this agreementCeear reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of this agreement and shall become applicable.